Custom Apparel Art Services for Organizations & Teams
Show-off your business, non-profit, team, school, boutique, club, or large posse like a boss! Display a logo or your team's character on unique apparel such as athletic leggings or skirts! Or have a special design made specific to your niche boutique or club to sell to your customers!
This is just a starting point ~ if you want more info please email me a little bit about ya at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us page! I'd love to collaborate on a custom design with you!
To get an idea of what ya get for
- Price starts at $299 for one garment style, more complex designs could cost more
- Full color design, print + cut & sew design process
- Three design revision rounds - includes 3D model mockups
- Includes custom inside full color product label for additional branding opportunity
- Minimum wholesale order of 25 units required
- one garment style, such as leggings, with mix & match sizes
- $99 per additional garment style with same design
- make a collection by adding an additional garment style, such as skirts, with the same design
- Deposit purchased - project initiated
- Creative pow-wow - let's get to know each other and establish a creative direction
- Assets submission - logos, style guides & other creative assets are sent my way
- Project acceptance - design estimate + wholesale order information is sent your way*
- Design creation - creative radness ensues + revision rounds begin
- Payment of invoice - amount left on project invoice is settled*
- Design conclusion - design packet is sent to our garment manufacturers
- Printing & Sewing - design imprinting onto solid white blank fabric, cut & sew creation of garment(s)
- Quality control - make sure everything is up to snuff
- Shipping - garments are sent off to their destination
Note: Due to expertise, generally there is no need to have sample garments created before going into production. However, in the odd chance there is that will be communicated throughout the process. Refunds are no longer available upon completion of the 2nd revision round.
*additional fees apply if required supplemental graphics (logos/images) need to be created in vector format or additional revision rounds are required.
Why a deposit?
Having a design custom made is a fun, yet thoughtful process. The deposit tells me you are serious about having something special made for you. In the off chance we don't jive and the project isn't accepted, you will get a full refund of your deposit, no questions asked. If we do jive, along the path you will be sent a design estimate the thoroughly details the cost for the service and products.
What is a creative pow-wow?
This is when we get together digitally or over a brew (coffee anyone?) and get to know the design and products that interest you. This the fun part where we get to see what direction you see the creative going in and if we jive. I'll also ask supplemental questions to gain scope on the project. This helps me with the design creative, project estimate and the business end of things. This is a VERY IMPORTANT part of the overall process and is what ensures happiness.
What are revision rounds?
Revision rounds are when you are presented with the design concept(s) created special for you. They are generally graphics made on a 3D mockup generator to give you a good idea of what the final product will look like. During revision rounds is also when you give feedback for design adjustments. Remember, the more revision rounds the higher the final cost of the design service. Therefore it is best to have your thoughts organized before providing such important feedback during each revision round.
Why is there a wholesale minimum?
Having a small minimum product wholesale order allows me to keep the custom design service cost down. It also helps us to determine reorders for the future. It is good to budget at least $1,500 for custom design services + wholesale product costs.
What fabric is the leggings design printed on?
The leggings are printed on the exact same fabric as all the Pure Venatic designs are. A lot of resources were used to find the perfect fabric blend for optimal comfort, movement, durability and butter-soft feel.
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
What is a print file?
The print file is the digital design file that is put into the design packet that gets sent to the manufacturers that physically make the product. This is the file that is created and what the printer reads to print your design onto the blanks.
What is a product label?
This is the inside label that has your organization or team name, special saying, event date, or anything you choose! It is printed onto the inside band of the product and is only seen by the wearer.
Ready to get started?
Working with Yana was a blast! She created a custom design for my clothing boutique. We came up with a fun (budget-friendly) design and they are flying off the shelves and I sell them at a higher price than Yana does online. Such good quality, she should sell them for more! I am excited to re-order and work on another design this winter!