Let the light dance across you!
Inspired by aurora borealis these semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights. Features a dancing sky and a Spruce tree on the left leg and a Pine tree on the right.
These semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights. These leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design. We wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
Graphics are inspired by outdoor adventures, created digitally and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re made by hand, if you are between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. Measurements are based off of standard sizing charts. Yana & most the models featured wear size M and are 5'4" to 5'10" in height. Size M is the most common size, however if you are still confused about sizing please get in touch.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Get active with four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains without see thru
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Thick elastic waistband that sits below the belly button, which translates into no digging into tummies and stays put for active use
- Smooth, stitching for more hidden seams to keep things classy
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA