~Quite the Catch~
Brook Trout High-Rise Leggings
Do you find yourself trying to hook up with some fish? And when that hook-up happens is it generally with trout that has worm-like squiggles on its back partnered with red dots with a blue halo around 'em? Is this your style? I like your style. This design, on super soft-quick-drying high-rise leggings is perfect for you.
- The brown ombre high-rise yoga band features a silhouetted Brook trout on both front and back.
- Graphics are printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Yoga Leggings
- These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat/gym, or simply a comfortable evening at home; also doubles for tummy control and shaping.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru.
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excisions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN AN OFF-GRID CABIN IN MONTANA
For those on the hunt for trout. The intagram poll that drove the first Pure Venatic fish inspired collection by designer Yana Robertson. Since trout are not in my totem and they are not a fish I am constantly on the hunt for it was a stretch to find the design within me. I scoured books, read online blogs, seeked out help from friends and guides. I found that not only is fish sacred because it feeds us, but it's also symbolic of perseverance and divine feminine energy, roaming in the element of water. I wanted to create a design that was as true to nature's creation as I could possibly do. It took months. Almost a year in fact, but after a few hook-ups (the FISH kind!) and grand inspiration I'm stoked to finally ask you to take a swim with the Quite the Catch Collection.
Great price, good fit! Colors are really nice and have lasted through many washings.
I was skeptical but these are the softest leggings I've ever worn. The colors are very vibrant. I take one start away since I have very long legs and wish they came in longer sizes.
Super soft cute comfy and stylish. I needed to exchange for a small instead of a medium cuz they ran a tad larger than I thought. Yana got back to me ASAP and was very helpful. Appreciate such great customer service