"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold in the hearts of men." Maurice Thompson, The Witchery of Archery (1878)
- The soft fabric and flared cut of this skirt are just a few of the reasons why it's bound to become a favorite in your wardrobe.
- Versatile for dress-up or adventure.
- Flattering silhouette looks great on any body type, and thanks to the elastic waistband, you'll feel extra comfy.
- Printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each skirt is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Smooth fabric
- Mid-thigh length
- Elastic waistband
- Overlock seams, cover stitch hemline
- Back of skirt is slightly longer than front for optimal coverage
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
HAND MADE IN THE USA
Show what is in your archer's heart with our Moonstruck leggings. Featuring a mountain silhouette and stars twinkling throughout a Moonstruck Woman constellation and a Moonstruck Man constellation, along with Big Dipper constellation in a teal to dark navy skyscape.