"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold in the hearts of men." Maurice Thompson, The Witchery of Archery (1878)
- Featuring a mountain silhouette and stars twinkling throughout a Moonstruck Woman constellation (upper left thigh) and a Moonstruck Man constellation (lower right calf) along with Big Dipper constellation (upper right hip) in a teal to dark blue sky.
- These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat, or simply a comfortable evening at home. We wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Yoga Leggings
- These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat/gym, or simply a comfortable evening at home; also doubles for tummy control and shaping.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying.
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excisions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN MONTANA - HAND SEWN IN THE USA
Drawn from the inspiration of my archery background and one of the best books ever written about it!