Moose is a symbol of self esteem, courage, confidence, and grace.
Featuring a Moose silhouetted on a fall evening with a blazing orange sky reflective of the colors seen during the day.
- These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat, or simply a comfortable evening at home.
- Graphics are printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Yoga Leggings
- High-rise waistband doubles for tummy control and shaping.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru, we wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excisions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world.
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN AN OFF-GRID CABIN IN MONTANA
The inspiration for Moose Talk came while on a film project in Wyoming. Having just started on a new path in life, I put a lot of trust into Moose totem as it is a strong animal totem within me. During this life transition and project I called upon Moose spirit many times. While enjoying the views of the Big Horn Mountains I was blessed to see many Moose that acted as reminders that I am strong and to trust my instincts. Thank you Moose for it is because of you, I was able to re-connect to me. I'm dedicating this collection to the amazing folks on the LIFE LINK TV Show project as we all called upon Moose during those wonderful days in the Big Horn Mountains.