Even through the mist, I can see clearly.
Artist Note: Having made the decision to live off-grid and build a tiny home, I knew there would be challenges ahead. One morning, shortly after moving on to the land, I awoke to see Earth's mountains basking in the morning mist. Through the fog I could see shapes of Tamarack (Fir) and Pine Trees. A moment of pure bliss washed over me, and upon realizing that I made the right decision an Eagle swooped by as if to confirm. The Mountain Mist collection is symbolic of that inner knowing within oneself of being on the right path through the fog and mist that clouds our vision of the landscape ahead.
Our semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights. Our leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design. Graphics are sublimation printed onto the garment and each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house after printing.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Get active with four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains without see thru.
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Thick elastic waistband, which translates into no digging into tummies and stays put for active use
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Sizes are approximate. Measurements are based off of standard sizing charts for an athletic fit. If you are between sizes we recommend ordering a size up.