Even through the mist, I can see clearly.
A beloved design.
- These capri cut leggings are super soft and will be a favorite go-to to compliment your lifestyle pursuits while at the conservation banquet, brewery or the river.
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Capri Leggings
- These semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights.
- These leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru.
- Mid-calf capri length.
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Get active with four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains without see thru
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Thick elastic waistband that sits below the belly button, which translates into no digging into tummies and stays put for active use
- Smooth, stitching for more hidden seams to keep things classy
- Hand-made on demand, please allow one week for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN MONTANA - HAND SEWN IN THE USA
Having made the decision to live off-grid and build a tiny home, I knew there would be challenges ahead. One morning, shortly after moving on to the land, I awoke to see Earth's mountains basking in the morning mist. Through the fog I could see shapes of Tamarack (Fir) and Pine Trees. A moment of pure bliss washed over me, and upon realizing that I made the right decision an Eagle swooped by as if to confirm. The Mountain Mist collection is symbolic of that inner knowing within oneself of being on the right path through the fog and mist that clouds our vision of the landscape ahead.