Even through the mist, I can see clearly.
- The soft fabric and flared cut of this skirt are just a few of the reasons why it's bound to become a favorite in your wardrobe.
- Versatile for dress-up or adventure.
- Flattering silhouette looks great on any body type, and thanks to the elastic waistband, you'll feel extra comfy.
- Printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each skirt is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Smooth fabric
- Mid-thigh length
- Elastic waistband
- Overlock seams, cover stitch hemline
- Back of skirt is slightly longer than front for optimal coverage
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
BASED IN MONTANA - HAND SEWN IN THE USA
Having made the decision to live off-grid and build a tiny home, I knew there would be challenges ahead. One morning, shortly after moving on to the land, I awoke to see Earth's mountains basking in the morning mist. Through the fog I could see shapes of Tamarack (Fir) and Pine Trees. A moment of pure bliss washed over me, and upon realizing that I made the right decision an Eagle swooped by as if to confirm. The Mountain Mist collection is symbolic of that inner knowing within oneself of being on the right path through the fog and mist that clouds our vision of the landscape ahead.