Even through the mist, I can see clearly.
A beloved design.
- These yoga capri cut leggings are super soft and will be a favorite go-to to compliment your lifestyle pursuits at the beach, running errands or wherever adventure takes you.
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Capri Leggings
- These semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights.
- These leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru.
- Mid-calf capri length with high-right body sculpting yoga band.
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Cropped legging hits calf mid-way for a capri fit
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN MONTANA - HAND SEWN IN THE USA
Having made the decision to live off-grid and build a tiny home, I knew there would be challenges ahead. One morning, shortly after moving on to the land, I awoke to see Earth's mountains basking in the morning mist. Through the fog I could see shapes of Tamarack (Fir) and Pine Trees. A moment of pure bliss washed over me, and upon realizing that I made the right decision an Eagle swooped by as if to confirm. The Mountain Mist collection is symbolic of that inner knowing within oneself of being on the right path through the fog and mist that clouds our vision of the landscape ahead.