Even through the mist, I can see clearly.
A beloved design.
- These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat, or simply a comfortable evening at home.
- Graphics are printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Yoga Leggings
- High-rise waistband doubles for tummy control and shaping.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru, we wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excisions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN MONTANA
Having made the decision to live off-grid and build a tiny home, I knew there would be challenges ahead. One morning, shortly after moving on to the land, I awoke to see Earth's mountains basking in the morning mist. Through the fog I could see shapes of Tamarack (Fir) and Pine Trees. A moment of pure bliss washed over me, and upon realizing that I made the right decision an Eagle swooped by as if to confirm. The Mountain Mist collection is symbolic of that inner knowing within oneself of being on the right path through the fog and mist that clouds our vision of the landscape ahead.