Exclusively for Public Land Owners
Custom designed for the Backcountry Hunters & Anglers non-profit that works so hard to keep our lands and waters accessible.
- These leggings are super soft and will be a favorite go-to to compliment your lifestyle pursuits while at the conservation banquet, brewery or the woods.
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Leggings
- These semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights.
- These leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru.
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Get active with four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains without see thru
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Thick elastic waistband that sits below the belly button, which translates into no digging into tummies and stays put for active use
- Smooth, stitching for more hidden seams to keep things classy
- Hand-made on demand, please allow one week for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN MONTANA - HAND SEWN IN THE USA
The Public Land Owner ~ BHA Legging design is custom created by long-time Backcountry Hunters & Anglers member Yana Robertson. In her effort to show love for the critters and the terrain that so fondly inspires her, she give back 20% of every purchase of this design to the great folks at Backcountry Hunters & Anglers. How many critters in the design can you find?