The human spirit needs places where nature has never been rearranged by the hand of man.
How many critters do you see? Inspired by backcountry adventures, the critters and habitat that we all love and value, the Public Land Owner ~ BHA Legging design is custom designed by long-time Backcountry Hunters & Anglers member Yana Robertson. In her effort to show love for the critters and terrain that so fondly inspires her, we give back 20% of every purchase of this design to the great folks at Backcountry Hunters & Anglers to support their efforts to preserve the lands & waters we all love to hunt, fish and forage. KEEP PUBLIC LANDS IN PUBLIC HANDS!
These semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights. These leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design. We wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
Graphics are inspired by outdoor adventures, created digitally and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re made by hand, if you are between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. Measurements are based off of standard sizing charts. Most Public Land Owner's featured wear size M and are 5'4" to 5'10" in height. Size M is the most common size, however if you are still confused about sizing please get in touch.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Get active with four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains without see thru
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Thick elastic waistband that sits below the belly button, which translates into no digging into tummies and stays put for active use
- Smooth, stitching for more hidden seams to keep things classy
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA