Exclusively for Backcountry Hunters and Anglers
- The soft fabric and flared cut of this skirt are just a few of the reasons why it's bound to become a favorite in your wardrobe.
- Versatile for dress-up or adventure.
- Flattering silhouette looks great on any body type, and thanks to the elastic waistband, you'll feel extra comfy.
- Printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each skirt is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Smooth fabric
- Mid-thigh length
- Elastic waistband
- Overlock seams, cover stitch hemline
- Back of skirt is slightly longer than front for optimal coverage
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
HAND MADE IN THE USA
The Public Land Owner ~ BHA Legging design is custom created by long-time Backcountry Hunters & Anglers member Yana Robertson. In her effort to show love for the critters and the terrain that so fondly inspires her.
Customers Also Viewed
Exclusively for Public Land Owners Custom designed for the Backcountry Hunters & Anglers non-profit that works so hard to keep our lands and waters accessible. These leggings are super...
Let the light dance across you! Inspired by aurora borealis these leggings feature a colorful dancing night sky and a Spruce tree on the left leg and a Pine tree on the right. These leggings are...
"So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold in the hearts of men." Maurice Thompson, The Witchery of...
Representative of the grounding wisdom needed during life changes, Strength Shift Totem. Bear roaming the misty mountains at night reminds us to be strong and to stay grounded during times of change...