About the Design
The Public Land Owner ~ BHA Legging design is custom created by long-time Backcountry Hunters & Anglers member Yana Robertson. In her effort to show love for the critters and the terrain that so fondly inspires her, she give back 20% of every purchase of this design to the great folks at Backcountry Hunters & Anglers. How many critters in the design can you find?
About the Pants
These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat, or simply a comfortable evening at home. We wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re made by hand, if you are between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. Measurements are based off of standard sizing charts. Size M is the most common size, however if you are still confused about sizing please get in touch.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch