When in rut deer cover terrain!
- The soft fabric and flared cut of this skirt are just a few of the reasons why it's bound to become a favorite in your wardrobe.
- Versatile for dress-up or adventure.
- Flattering silhouette looks great on any body type, and thanks to the elastic waistband, you'll feel extra comfy.
- Printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each skirt is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Smooth fabric
- Mid-thigh length
- Elastic waistband
- Overlock seams, cover stitch hemline
- Back of skirt is slightly longer than front for optimal coverage
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
HAND MADE IN THE USA
- This design features two deer, trees and two layers of topographic contours to symbolize all the ground deer cover while in the rut.
- The topographic contour lines are integrated throughout the design and can be found folding in and out of the trees and deer when looked at closely, however no cover the deer since the deer are the ones doing the covering of land!
- The waistband also features the same topographic print found in the leggings in different shades.
Yana when my skirt arrived and I saw the colors and the topo I became so excited! You outdid yourself in the art and the style of this skirt. You made a skirt that works for most women's body shapes in the same soft fabric as the leggings, I'm proud of you!