When in rut deer cover terrain!
This design features two deer, trees and two layers of topographic contours to symbolize all the ground deer cover while in the rut.
- The topographic contour lines are integrated throughout the design and can be found folding in and out of the trees and deer when looked at closely, however no cover the deer since the deer are the ones doing the covering of land!
- The yoga band also features the same topographic print found in the leggings in different shades.
- These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat, or simply a comfortable evening at home.
- Graphics are printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Yoga Leggings
- High-rise waistband doubles for tummy control and shaping.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru, we wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excisions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN MONTANA - HAND SEWN IN THE USA
Many of us have logged lots of hours and hikes grueling terrain working the whitetail rut. This design of symbolic of the most wonderful times of the year in the search for food and fun across the USA.