When in rut deer cover terrain!
This design features two deer, trees and two layers of topographic contours to symbolize all the ground deer cover while in the rut.
The topographic contour lines are integrated throughout the design and can be found folding in and out of the trees and deer when looked at closely, however no cover the deer since the deer are the ones doing the covering of land!
- The 'yoga' band also features the same topographic print found in the leggings in different shades.
About the Leggings
These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat/gym, or simply a comfortable evening at home. We wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excisions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re made by hand, if you are between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. Measurements are based off of standard sizing charts. Most the models featured wear size M and are 5'4" to 5'10" in height. Size M is the most common size, however if you are still confused about sizing please get in touch.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
HAND MADE IN THE USA