Representative of the grounding wisdom needed during life changes, Strength Shift Totem.
- Bear roaming the misty mountains at night reminds us to be strong and to stay grounded during times of change and low light. Often communicating the 'end' of something (could be death of an idea, relationship, business or anything really) owl can be seen clearly hanging with the trees and moon, letting Bear know change has come about.
- These leggings are super soft and will be a favorite go-to to compliment your lifestyle pursuits while at the conservation banquet, brewery or the woods.
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Leggings
- These semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights.
- These leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru.
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Get active with four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains without see thru
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Thick elastic waistband that sits below the belly button, which translates into no digging into tummies and stays put for active use
- Smooth, stitching for more hidden seams to keep things classy
- Hand-made on demand, please allow one week for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN MONTANA - HAND SEWN IN THE USA
Divine inspiration! I have never believed in coincidences but instead see them as frequency signs from something bigger than this 3D reality. This design was created special with the beautiful Sara Basso in mind as she kept asking for a bear design with a purple sky and after finalizing the design I later learned Sara was going through a life transition herself, which is quite interesting since the owl is symbolic of change. Thanks Sara for being my inspiration & such a strong woman of the outdoors!
Symbolic for land connection, abundance and communication within a community, Turkey Feather Dance leggings remind us in order to receive the Earth's blessings, we also need to honor the land and those that reside on it.