About the Design
Feel strong and wise wearing Strength Shift leggings!
Strength Shift represents the grounding and wisdom needed during life changes.
Bear roaming the misty mountains at night reminds us to be strong and to stay grounded during times of change and low light. Often communicating the 'end' of something (could be death of an idea, relationship, business or anything really) owl can be seen clearly hanging with the trees and moon, letting Bear know change has come about.
Divine inspiration! I have never believed in coincidences but instead see them as frequency signs from something bigger than this 3D reality. This design was created special with the beautiful Sara Basso in mind as she kept asking for a bear design with a purple sky and after finalizing the design I later learned Sara was going through a life transition herself, which is quite interesting since the owl is symbolic of change. Thanks Sara for being my inspiration & such a strong woman of the outdoors!
About the Leggings
- These leggings are super soft and will be a favorite go-to to compliment your lifestyle pursuits while at the conservation banquet, brewery or the woods.
- These semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights. These leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design. We wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excisions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re made by hand, if you are between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. Measurements are based off of standard sizing charts. Most the models featured wear size M and are 5'4" to 5'10" in height. Size M is the most common size, however if you are still confused about sizing please get in touch.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Get active with four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains without see thru
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Thick elastic waistband that sits below the belly button, which translates into no digging into tummies and stays put for active use
- Smooth, stitching for more hidden seams to keep things classy
- Hand-made on demand, please allow one week for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA