Representative of the grounding wisdom needed during life changes, Strength Shift Totem.
Bear roaming the misty mountains at night reminds us to be strong and to stay grounded during times of change and low light. Often communicating the 'end' of something (could be death of an idea, relationship, business or anything really) owl can be seen clearly hanging with the trees and moon, letting Bear know change has come about.
- The high-rise yoga band also features a grizzly bear print!
- These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat, or simply a comfortable evening at home.
- Graphics are printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Yoga Leggings
- High-rise waistband doubles for tummy control and shaping.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru, we wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excisions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
BASED IN MONTANA - HAND SEWN IN THE USA
Divine inspiration! I have never believed in coincidences but instead see them as frequency signs from something bigger than this 3D reality. This design was created special with the beautiful Sara Basso in mind as she kept asking for a bear design with a purple sky and after finalizing the design I later learned Sara was going through a life transition herself, which is quite interesting since the owl is symbolic of change. Thanks Sara for being my inspiration & such a strong woman of the outdoors!