Wapiti (elk) is symbolic of stamina, strength, and agility
- The soft fabric and flared cut of this skirt are just a few of the reasons why it's bound to become a favorite in your wardrobe.
- Versatile for dress-up or adventure.
- Flattering silhouette looks great on any body type, and thanks to the elastic waistband, you'll feel extra comfy.
- Printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric. Then, each skirt is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Smooth fabric
- Mid-thigh length
- Elastic waistband
- Overlock seams, cover stitch hemline
- Back of skirt is slightly longer than front for optimal coverage
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA
HAND MADE IN THE USA
The art of survival breathes within the Elk Spirit Totem (aka Wapiti). Wapiti (elk) live in big herds and are rarely seen alone. They enjoy the company of their own kind, but they do need their own space. If a herd is attacked they will scatter to the four winds to confuse a predator. The art of survival is part of the elks teachings. If cornered they can turn pretty dangerous. Adult bulls with a full set of antlers are a match for any animal that tries to cross them, including a bear. People with this power animal need a sacred space to go to now and again in order to keep their energy balanced. Possessing tremendous stamina, elk are able to run for a very long time. They are powerful with strong reflexes, responding speedily to anything that appears on their path. Elk are very alert and can sense danger the moment it arrives and can show us how to become more observant of subtle energies. Elk are temperamental and unpredictable, subdued one moment and aggressive the next. In the Wapiti Walk collection, Elk is seen walking with an eagle to symbolize community and communication while looking for his own kind.
I love this skirt, at first, I was unsure because of the photos but it is more beautiful in person than in the photos! I love the unique design and the fit is good at my waist. I ordered a size M and it is true to fit plus the waistband stretches so I can wear it however I want.