Wapiti (elk) is symbolic of stamina, strength, and agility.
A colorful favorite the Wapiti Walk design features a bull elk in the place where mountains meets plains during the crisp sunrise.
- These yoga capri cut leggings are super soft and will be a favorite go-to to compliment your lifestyle pursuits at the beach, running errands or wherever adventure takes you.
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
About the Capri Leggings
- These semi-shiny, durable leggings are versatile meant for active days and dress up for nights.
- These leggings will never lose their stretch and provide that support and comfort you love in a unique design.
- Butter soft-fabric is quick drying and non-see thru.
- Mid-calf capri length with high-right body sculpting yoga band.
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn in-house and shipped to its destination.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Cropped legging hits calf mid-way for a capri fit
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn
Most models featured are wearing size M and are between 5'4" - 5'10"
Artist Note: The art of survival breathes within the Elk Spirit Totem (aka Wapiti). Wapiti (elk) live in big herds and are rarely seen alone. They enjoy the company of their own kind, but they do need their own space. Elk don’t graze during night time. If a herd is attacked they will scatter to the four winds to confuse a predator. The art of survival is part of the elks teachings. If cornered they can turn pretty dangerous. Adult bulls with a full set of antlers are a match for any animal that tries to cross them, including a bear. People with this power animal need a sacred space to go to now and again in order to keep their energy balanced. Possessing tremendous stamina, elks are able to run for a very long time. They are powerful with strong reflexes, responding speedily to anything that appears on their path. Elks are very alert and can sense danger the moment it arrives and can show us how to become more observant of subtle energies. Elks are temperamental and unpredictable, subdued one moment and aggressive the next. In the Wapiti Walk collection, Elk is seen walking with an eagle to symbolize community and communication while looking for his own kind.