Wapiti (elk) is symbolic of stamina, strength, and agility
The art of survival breathes within the Elk Spirit Totem (aka Wapiti). Wapiti (elk) live in big herds and are rarely seen alone. They enjoy the company of their own kind, but they do need their own space. If a herd is attacked they will scatter to the four winds to confuse a predator. The art of survival is part of the elks teachings. If cornered they can turn pretty dangerous. Adult bulls with a full set of antlers are a match for any animal that tries to cross them, including a bear. People with this power animal need a sacred space to go to now and again in order to keep their energy balanced. Possessing tremendous stamina, elk are able to run for a very long time. They are powerful with strong reflexes, responding speedily to anything that appears on their path. Elk are very alert and can sense danger the moment it arrives and can show us how to become more observant of subtle energies. Elk are temperamental and unpredictable, subdued one moment and aggressive the next. In the Wapiti Walk collection, Elk is seen walking with an eagle to symbolize community and communication while looking for his own kind.
- These yoga leggings with a high, elastic waistband are the perfect choice for outdoor adventures, the mat, or simply a comfortable evening at home. We wish you could feel this fabric through the screen!
- Graphics are inspired by outdoor excursions and printed onto the garment fabric using eco-friendly steam press printing, so the design won't fade and you can feel good about your environmental impact!
- Each legging is hand-cut and sewn at time of order.
Actual product measurements may vary by up to 1" because they’re made by hand, if you are between sizes we suggest ordering a size up. Measurements are based off of standard sizing charts. Size M is the most common size, however if you are still confused about sizing please get in touch.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Imported fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, so fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made with a smooth and comfortable micro-fiber yarn
- Flat seam, cover stitching so no seams are bustin' out
- Triangle-shaped gusset crotch
- Yoga Waistband
- Comfortable, high-raised waistband
- Soft, 0.25" wide, clear elastic in waistband for extra comfort
- Hand-made on demand, please allow two weeks for the creation of these beautiful pieces + shipping time
- Designed in Montana but inspiration came from throughout the world
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn in USA